Wherever audiences and operators demand the ultimate in sub bass performance, NEXT-proaudio HFA subwoofers deliver outstanding bass performance.
From classic vented direct radiating to cutting edge bandpass technology designs, these subwoofers were carefully engineered to get the maximum performance the loudspeaker driver can deliver on a very compact and lightweight enclosure.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications.
To further simplify creating active 2-Way systems the HFA112S use an integrated 2-channel digital power amplifier for combination with full-range passive speakers, for example with the HFA206P.
- 2-Channel Powered Subwoofer
- 12"/3.5" voice coil, long excursion, speaker
- High efficiency 2220W Class-D power amplifier
- Networkable DSP with control software
- 740W output to power external satellite
- Freq. Resp. (-6dB): 40Hz - X-over
- LF Extension (-10dB): 34HZ
- Maximum SPL: 130dB/136dB (Half-space)
- Subwoofer Power: 1100Wrms
- Ext. Satellite Power: 550Wrms/4Ω
- Passive 2-Way Vertical Array
- 2 x 6.5" LF speaker and 1" HF compression driver
- Rotatable, Constant Directivity HF horn
- Excelent directivity control
- Great voice clarity
- Freq. Resp. (-6dB): 80Hz - 18.000Hz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB/127dB (Full-Space)
- Dispersion (HxV): 90° x 40° user rotatable
- Rated Power: 500W
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω