24 channel Green-GO outstation desk
The Green-GO multi-channel desks provide individual pushbutton direct access to communication channels. Each channel has two multi-color pushbuttons for ‘talk’ and ‘listen, call and cue’. Text displays for each channel give the outstation’s name and volume level.
Soft menu buttons control the main operational master features, and the desk has an integral loudspeaker and microphone XLR connector. Line in/out connections and routing are provided for show relay, distributed audio and paging announcements.
A stalk microphone (not supplied) connects via a 4-pin XLR4 front panel connector, and there are twin Ethernet connections with integral switch.
• Operates with any Green- GO beltpack or other multichannel desk (no matrix required)
• Provides distributed audio, show relay and paging system features
• Powered by Power Over Ethernet (suitable network power supply is needed e.g. Green-GO 5-port switch) or separate DC power supply
• Includes 2 Ethernet LAN sockets with 100MBit switch
• All interconnection routing data, system setup and preferences are held in local memory and updated via the network and is updated/replaced if a multi-channel desk is changed
• Green-GO setup freeware may be downloaded from the Green-GO website