CDC MC Dante
The CDC MC Dante is a 1U Dante to MegaCOMMS audio network bridge enabling Dante units to be incorporated within a MegaCOMMS audio network. The unit now features A and B Dante Ethernet ports with redundancy. It can operate at either 96 kHz or 48 kHz and can handle up to 64 inputs and outputs.
The MC Dante also has on-board sample rate conversion for all 128 channels, as well as its own independent word clock with audio connections via co-axial.
Dual PSUs come as standard to ensure secure performance in critical network applications. As with the CDC MC MADI unit, the co-axial ports glow either red or blue for Rx (receive) or Tx (transmit) – enabling fast and accurate configuring of the MegaCOMMS network especially in low light.
This video provides an overview of the CDC MC Dante audio network bridge
- 1U MC Dante Audio Network Bridge
- 96 kHz or 48 kHz operation
- Up to 64 inputs and outputs
- Co-axial and RJ45 connections
- Independent word clock synchronisation
- MegaCOMMS network co-axial ports glow either red or blue for Rx (receive) or Tx (transmit)
- Dual PSUs
Useful Information about the CDC MC Dante
A guide to setting up a CDC MC Dante for a Dante network