Short throw enclosures
NEXT-proaudio engineered the new PFA series of self-powered or passive speaker cabinets, specifically for installations, musicians and DJs who want state-of-the-art acoustics and electronics at a limited budget. This speaker line employs premium-quality multi-plywood with a hardening, durable, and scratch-resistant coating, fully rotatable constant directivity HF horns to adjust H x V angle coverage and custom made speaker drivers. Manufacturing takes place in Europe at our plant based in Rio Tinto, Portugal.
This series are made up of speakers and subwoofers that bind together forming the perfect combination. Several combinations of speakers and subwoofers can be done in order to satisfy your needs. The active speakers feature a variety of factory presets that allow you to use it like a plug n’ play perfect solution for the venue.
- Active 2-Way Speaker/Monitor
- 12" LF speaker and 1" HF compression driver
- User Rotatable, Constant Directivity HF horn
- 60 degrees monitor angle
- Freq. Resp. (-6dB): 58Hz - 18.000Hz
- Maximum SPL: 122dB/128dB (Full-Space)
- Dispersion (HxV): 90° x 60° user rotatable
- Section Power (RMS/Program/Peak) LF:400W/540W/1080W
- Section Power (RMS/Program/Peak) HF:100W/135W/270W